Index page Previous page Next page Order printing and delivery of this image


The Lodge - built in 1898 as the house for the Park Superintendant. It's now used for wedding receptions and other, similar events.

Image 3 of 79
Date: 11/6/05 10:07 AM

Camera make: FUJIFILM | Camera model: FinePix S5000 | Exposure time: 1/340s
Aperture: 2.8 | Metering mode: Multi-segment |Focal length: 10.7mm

JAlbum 6.4